Thursday, January 15, 2009

Obama's Inauguration Parties

I have never seen so many inauguration parties for one president in my lifetime. Cities across America are hosting parties on the special day. On Tuesday, January 20, 2009, President-Elect Barack Obama will be sworn in at Washington DC to become the 44th President of the United States.

On the local level, inauguration parties are being hosted all over Alameda on the momentous day. I stumbled across a flyer inside the Alameda Library that the Women's Guild will be hosting a party at the Main Library.

Alameda Wine Company will be hosting a party and serving wine flights of American wines all day long.

Boniere Bakery is making Obama inauguration cookies for the event. I wonder what they will taste like? Mmm, I hope there are ingredients of economic stimulus in the mix.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feel Good Bakery is selling their Obama loaves again.