Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Style at Last...Spice I Am

Walking around Park Street on a warm evening, I stumbled over to the new Spice I Am Restaurant in the former Rolling Pin Donuts space.  The new space was gorgeous with modern lines and fixtures.  The restaurant can hold up to 47 people.  The art work was abstract Asian calligraphy with wide brush strokes.  The original canvas was one large piece that was cut into five works and spread out along one long wall.  The flooring was dark gray rectangular stones.  The lighting fixtures were large scaled hanging circular fixtures that balanced the room with the high ceilings.  There was a small bar with four chairs towards the back of the room.  The kitchen was closed when I had my visit, but the manager gave me free drink coupons for the next time I have a meal.  The restaurant has a wonderful vibe to the room with panache.  This place is the most sexy establishment going.

I will definitely be back. 

No comments: