Friday, November 18, 2011

Cannot Resist 2 for 1

I am a sucker!  I went to buy my favorite pizza at East End Pizza Co. and ordered the Cheese Please pizza with pepperoni.  While I waited, I did my usual routine and walked down to Culina to buy a salad for the pizza since East End will not make sides.  I bought a tossed green salad and a roasted beet salad for a small fortune.  I then continued to walk down the aisle and noticed a new sign at the Feel Good Bakery.  There was a 2 for 1 sign for croissants, danishes and muffins.  I was shocked to see it and did a double take.  I then asked the counter person and asked about the 2 for 1 special.  She affirmed that if you buy a baked item, the second item is free.  For this great offer, I could not resist and bought two chocolate croissants.  Yummy!  This is the first time that I did not get robbed from buying treats at the bakery. 

No comments: