Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Philly Cheesesteak at Burgermeister

Once in a while I get a craving for a Philly Cheese steak Sandwich. At the same time of my craving, there was an important hockey game was on the television and could not miss it. I knew my choices were limited for a cheese steak sandwich and TV access. I ended up at The Burgermeister.

I've had a cheese steak sandwich at The Burgermeister before and it was good. This time, the sandwich was a disaster. The sandwich was greasy, not much flavor of the meat, the bread was wet and coming apart, and unfortunately the french fries were cold. How much worse could it be! The saving grace of the meal was that the team that I was cheering for, won the game.

From now on, I will only order burgers at The Burgermeister and not order cheese steak sandwiches.

No comments: